Entrepreneurship and Technology Leadership
02 — 12 SEPTEMBER, 2019
Summer School on Entrepreneurship and Technology Leadership will show participants the way how to commercialize their ideas by guiding them through the processes of ideation, investigating the market, raising finance and presenting their ideas. Participants go through the full cycle of state of the art innovation methods (co-creation, design thinking, business modelling) to develop their innovations and inspire their entrepreneurial mindset. We match each team with a mentor who helps you to think through a business idea. The international group of participants provide an inspirational atmosphere.
Students will gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience of:
- Creative thinking;
- Idea generation and selection;
- Investigating the market;
- Business modelling skills for high tech projects;
- Project team work and cross-cultural communication;
- Presentation for venture investors skills.
Arrival: August 31 – September 01, 2019
Classes: September 2 – 12, 2019
Departure:: September 13, 2019
Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 5.0
Participation fee: 410 euro
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city;
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- Excursion to Pushkin, former tzar summer residence, famous for its palace and park ensemble.
Deadline for registration:
- for non-EU citizens: July 01, 2019
- for EU-citizens and citizens of visa-free countries: July 15, 2019 (applicable for Iranian and Indian citizens as well)
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
To be updated soon.
Professors and lecturers:
SPbPU professors and mentors, professors from partner universities, entrepreneurs and experts guest lecturers
Polytech Strascheg, RVC, BIOCAD