02 — 12 SEPTEMBER, 2020
Summer School on Technology Entrepreneurship will show participants the way how to commercialize their ideas by guiding them through the processes of ideation, investigating the market, raising finance and presenting their ideas. Participants go through the full cycle of state of the art innovation methods (co-creation, design thinking, business modelling) to develop their innovations and inspire their entrepreneurial mindset. The international group of participants provide an inspirational atmosphere.
Students will gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience of:
- Creative thinking;
- Idea generation and selection;
- Investigating the market;
- Business modelling skills for high tech projects;
- Project team work and cross-cultural communication;
- Presentation for venture investors skills.
- Marketing and business planning in Russia.
ECTS credits: 4.0
Participation fee: 250 euro
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials and cultural program.
Socio-cultural program of extracurricular activities and networking events are included*:
- Online Interactive City Tour with international buddies from PolyUnion club;
- Online broadcasting of ballet from Mariinsky Theatre.
*All of the listed above activities will to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Deadline for registration: August 19, 2020
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Technology entrepreneurship (Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, PhD).
- Aspects of business planning and marketing in Russia (Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor, PhD).
Professors and lecturers:
SPbPU professors and mentors, professors from partner universities, entrepreneurs and experts guest lecturers
Polytech Strascheg, RVC, BIOCAD