Entrepreneurship and Technology Leadership
02 — 12 SEPTEMBER, 2020
Summer School on Entrepreneurship and Technology Leadership will show participants the way how to commercialize their ideas by guiding them through the processes of ideation, investigating the market, raising finance and presenting their ideas. Participants go through the full cycle of state of the art innovation methods (co-creation, design thinking, business modelling) to develop their innovations and inspire their entrepreneurial mindset. We match each team with a mentor who helps you to think through a business idea. The international group of participants provide an inspirational atmosphere.
Students will gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience of:
- Creative thinking;
- Idea generation and selection;
- Investigating the market;
- Business modelling skills for high tech projects;
- Project team work and cross-cultural communication;
- Presentation for venture investors skills.
ECTS credits: 4.0
Participation fee: 250 euro
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.
Socio-cultural program of extracurricular activities and networking events are included*:
- Online International Party;
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Campus Tour with international buddies from PolyUnion club;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum.
*All of the listed above activities will to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Deadline for registration: August 19, 2020
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
To be updated soon.
Professors and lecturers:
SPbPU professors and mentors, professors from partner universities, entrepreneurs and experts guest lecturers
Polytech Strascheg, RVC, BIOCAD