Doing Business in Russia
JULY 06 — 24, 2020
Do you want to learn more about business in Russia and enjoy staying in the cultural capital of Russia - the city of Saint-Petersburg? Join this summer school!
Within the module you will gain the knowledge about Russian business, culture, identity, national history, government, customs, traditions, you’ll visit the “Baltika” brewery company, while extra academic activities will bring you into inner life of the Russian Cultural Capital.
Arrival: Jul 04 – 05, 2020
Classes: Jul 06 – 24, 2020
Departure: July 25 – 26, 2020
Duration: 3 weeks
ECTS credits: 6.0
- Early bird registration fee: 680 euro
- Regular registration fee: 710 euro
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, company visits, cultural program.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city.
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art.
- Excursion to Peterhof palace-ensemble with picturesque gardens, a countless number of fountains and giant golden statues.
- Excursion to Pushkin, former tzar summer residence famous for its palace and park ensemble. Students will visit the outstanding Catherine Palace with glorious Amber room (optional, for extra price).
Deadline for registration:
Early bird deadline: March 23, 2020
- for non-EU citizens: April 20, 2020
- for EU and visa-free countries’ citizens: June 08, 2020 (applicable for Iranian and Indian citizens as well)
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies.
Request the application form and submit the application package via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is aimed at giving students information about business environment in Russia as a whole, major markets and industries, main investors, at explaining the major trends of Russia’s political, economic and social development.
The main goal of this course is to acquaint students with the theory of entrepreneurship and provide them with practical skills in opening and doing business in Russia.
The course provides students with comprehensive introduction to the financial analysis and is aimed on the assessment of investment potential of Russian international companies on the basis of calculation of major financial indicators.
This course is aimed at developing students’ competences in making a marketing strategy from a scratch based on the marketing-mix. Intensive training focused on building up their skills in conducting marketing research, interpreting the results and organizing the work of marketing department in fit with the results provided. Students get acquainted with the uniqueness of marketing in Russia.
Students are divided into groups depending on the entrance test results. By the end of the course students should improve their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Students will be able to improve their understanding of russian native speakers (in the bounds of the covered lexical and grammar material); to maintain dialogues on particular topics using words and grammar studied.
Professors and lecturers:
Tatiana Khvatova, Professor, D.Sc;
Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, D.Sc;
Olesia Kuzakova, Associate Professor, D.Sc;
Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor, PhD;
Irina Gladkikh and Irina Baranova, Associate Professors, D.Sc.