Doing Business in Russia
13 — 31 JULY, 2020
The course is held online
Enjoy a 40% discount for the tuition fee of winter and summer on-campus programs in 2021*
*Available only for students who will have participated in the online courses of a relevant field of study in summer 2020.
Do you want to learn more about business in Russia and enjoy staying in the cultural capital of Russia - the city of Saint-Petersburg? Join this summer school!
Within the module you will gain the knowledge about Russian business, culture, identity, national history, government, customs, traditions, you’ll visit the “Baltika” brewery company, while extra academic activities will bring you into inner life of the Russian Cultural Capital.
Online lectures will be delivered synchronized as live talk with professors and groupmates. Records of classes will be available on SPbPU platform for 1 month after the course end.
ECTS credits: 5.0
Participation fee: 32 100 Rubles
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits mailed by post.
Socio-cultural program of extracurricular activities and networking events are included*:
- Online International Party;
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Campus Tour with international buddies from PolyUnion club;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum.
*All of the listed above activities will to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Deadline for registration: June 29, 2020.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies.
Request the application form and submit the application package via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal of this course is to provide students information about e-commerce market entry strategies in Russia. Trainings will provide knowledge and skills in working with the main tools and channels for promoting a good or service in a digital environment.
The main goal of this course is to acquaint students with the theory of entrepreneurship and provide them with practical skills in opening and doing business in Russia.
The course provides students with comprehensive introduction to the financial analysis and is aimed on the assessment of investment potential of Russian international companies on the basis of calculation of major financial indicators.
This course is aimed at developing students’ competences in making a marketing strategy from a scratch based on the marketing-mix. Intensive training focused on building up their skills in conducting marketing research, interpreting the results and organizing the work of marketing department in fit with the results provided. Students get acquainted with the uniqueness of marketing in Russia.
Professors and lecturers:
- Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, D.Sc;
- Olesia Kuzakova, Associate Professor, D.Sc;
- Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor, PhD;
- Krasnov Aleks Sergeevich, Assistant Professor;
- Irina Gladkikh and Irina Baranova, Associate Professors, D.Sc.
- +7 (812) 534-25-31
- +7 (812) 534-13-65
- room 227, 28, Grazhdanskii prospect, 195220, St.Petersburg, Russia