For incoming Erasmus students
How to come to SPbPU?
Students planning to study at SPbPU may receive a grant under the Erasmus + Mobility Program.
How to get the Erasmus + Mobility grant?
SPbPU is one of the most active Russian universities in the EU exchange program Erasmus + Mobility. Yearly over 30 students come to our university for short term or semester programs supported by the Erasmus + Mobility Program grant. The prerequisite for studying at SPbPU with Erasmus+ is that your home university and SPbPU have signed an Erasmus + Inter —institutional agreement, which is valid for the semester you would like to come. Please find on the link the list of SPbPU Erasmus + partner universities
Please also take in account that your home university nominates you for the Erasmus+ mobility program at SPbPU.
Step 1. NOMINATION
- please take into consideration the deadlines for selection and nomination procedure at your home university
- the Erasmus+ office of your home university will provide you with the information how to be nominated
Step 2: Application
No original documents by post are needed.
- After you have passed the nomination and application procedure at your home university, you will receive a link for the SPbPU application form you will have to fill out.
Step 3: Contacts of hosting department at SPbPU
- After you fill out the application form we will provide your documents and application to the particular Institute at SPbPU.
Step 4: Your Letter of Acceptance
- When everything is approved, you will be provided with the contact details of your future Study coordinator at the particular Institute and Letter of Acceptance.
At the beginning of each term, SPbPU arranges an orientation programme for incoming international students aimed at familiarising with the University and city and meeting all the formalities of registration, accommodation and study.
To assist incoming students’ adaptation SPbPU has particular services including visa and registration services, student’s tutor system, some leisure programmes, and Facebook page for incoming students. Students’ tutors organise programmes bringing together international students for free-time activities. Incoming exchange students are offered with individual assistance at the Academic Mobility Department for all issues of their staying in Saint Petersburg, free access to SPbPU library. All exchange students have tutors during their staying at SPbPU.
Exchange students are accommodated in premises of International Students Dormitory, which is located on campus.
Students with disabilities
SPbPU offers services in order to ensure the right of education and proper autonomy to students with disabilities. The university offer services of students tutors for assistance for students and staff with disabilities in order to make their stay and the adaptation period at SPbPU comfortable.