Technical University of Berlin (cooperation suspended)
The cooperation with TU Berlin has been carried out since 2007.
On December 19, 2013 the Agreement on Strategic Partnership was signed.
In January 2015 the Cooperative Agreement regarding a Joint Doctorate was signed by the universities.
- Dual Degree Master Program in the area of Innovative Entrepreneurship since 2015
- Linguistic project for students "Tandem Project" (joint workshops, exchange of students)
- Applied curricula in space exploration and intelligent robotic systems ERASMUS+ (2016-2019).
- The project Erasmus + Mobility.
- Active participation of TU Berlin students in the summer schools at SPbPU.
The most active participation in the short-term program "Russian language and Russian studies".
- Incoming mobility 2016 - 29
- Outgoing mobility 2016 - 14
4 visiting professors from TU Berlin delivered lectures for the students of the Institute of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics and the Institute of Humanities in 2016.
- Turbines, Hydraulic Machines,
- Entrepreneurship and Management,
- Control Systems
- Theoretical Mechanics,
- Radio and Telecommunication Systems
Joint applications for DFG and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research are regularly submitted.
Active cooperation in the framework of scientific consortia is carried out.
- Within the Cooperation Platform of Metropolitan Technical Universities of Central and Eastern Europe;
World Cities World Class University Network - TU Berlin and SPbPU are the members of the World Cities World Class University Network. The universities actively cooperate in the area of Eco-Campus – design of eco-efficient buildings. In August 2016 the SPbPU delegation took part in the WC2 Summer Symposium, which was held at TU Berlin.