International Students Project Marathon - 2022
St. Petersburg Polytechnic University is always open to new acquaintances, ideas and productive cooperation!
Possible areas of the future projects:
- Material science - Composites and Nanomaterials Technology; Materials Science of Nanomaterials and Components of Electronic Equipment; Materials and Technological Processes of Additive Manufacturing; Basic Welding Theory; Materials Science, Metallic Tailored Materials Technology and Processing; Metallurgical, Materials and Welding Engineering Technology; Metal Science and Heat Treatment of Metals and Alloys)
- Mechanical Engineering - Electrophysical and Electrochemical Technologies in Mechanical Engineering; Design and Technological Developments for Tribotechnical Systems; Computational Mechanics and Computer Engineering; Automation of Technological Machines and Equipment; Design and Technology Support of Mechanical Facilities
- Transport - Logistics Systems in Transport and Industrial Enterprises; Transport and Technology Systems Engineering; Computer Technology Design of Automated and Electric Cars
- Optics; Optoelectronics – Research Methods
- Computer Science - recognition and generation of speech, texts, images with emotion; drone control system for the delivery of goods; recognition and prediction of cancer disease using deep learning technology; intelligent recommendation systems for building an educational trajectory;Innovation; Systems analysis; Standardization and measurement
- Humanities – Linguistics; Russian as a foreign language; Regional Studies
- Industrial Engineering – Business Engineering; Tourism, etc.
We will be glad to see you as a part of the International Students Project Marathon!