- Structural micromechanics
- Strain-induced microstructure
- Quantitative attestation of multi-phase steel structures by EBSD
- Simulation of crystal fragmentation and polycrystal texture evolution
- N.Y. Zolotorevsky, S.N. Panpurin, A.A. Zisman, A.A. Petrov, Effect of ausforming and cooling condition on the orientation relationship in martensite and bainite of low carbon steels, Mater. Chacracteriz. 107 (2015) 278-282.
- A.A. Zisman, S.N. Petrov, A.N.Ptashnik, Quantitative verification of high-stкength alloyed steel bainite-martensite structures by SEM methods, Metallurgist 58 (2015) 1019-1024.
- A. Zisman, Interpolation-free discrete modeling with gradient matrix: Case study of edge dislocation in linearly elastic crystal, Int. J. Eng. Sci. 78 (2014) 124-133.
- A.A. Zisman, S. Van Boxel, M. Seefeldt, P. Van Houtte, Gradient matrix method to image crystal curvature by processing of EBSD data and trial recognition of low-angle boundaries in IF steel, Mater. Sci. Eng. A474 (2008) 165-172.
- A. Zisman, E. Nesterova, V. Rybin, C. Teodosiu, Interfacial orientations and underlying slip activity of a shear microband in mild steel: TEM analysis and numerical simulation, Scripta Mater. 46 (2002) 729-733.