Mission of the Representative Office
Representation and protection of the university’s interests in People’s Republic of China and other countries of Asia-Pacific Region, stimulation of international cooperation in education, research and development and the public sphere.
Goal of the Representative Office
Competitive growth and profile raising of SPbPU as a leading research and educational center, innovative and entrepreneurial university of PRC and other countries of Asia-Pacific region.
Objectives of the Representative Office
- Promoting contacts and cooperation with Chinese and international scholars, experts, academic and research institutions, industrial enterprises and companies, governmental agencies and NGOs;
- Providing international counterparts with up-to-date information regarding the University’s activities;
- Compiling and analyzing information regarding cooperation opportunities with international partners and disseminate it via the University communication channels;
- Promoting the University in this region as a place of innovation, creativity and international repute.
- Promoting the University’s degree and training programs in China and the region;
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns to attract talented students;
- Cooperating in degree programs development;
- Building international partnerships and networks with international partners in China and the region;
- Developing academic mobility programs.
- Organizing a permanent scientific and technology exhibition of SPbPU in the Representative office, extending the capacities of technology transfer and commercialization of the results of intellectual activity;
- Preparation of joint applications for grant competitions together with academics from Chinese and other foreign universities;
- Involving the university’s laboratories in cooperation with projects initiated by partners from PRC and other countries in the region;
- Direct interaction with innovative Chinese and international companies, industrial enterprises, Ministry of Science and Technology of China;
- Managing the functional platform of the technology park “Polytechnic” in China based on the Representative Office.
More information about SPbPU Representative Office in Shanghai is available herehttp://www.spbstuchina.com/