JULY 15 — AUGUST 02, 2019
Do you want to learn more about nuclear engineering and have exciting holidays in the most beautiful city of Russia? Join this summer school!
The School provides the unique opportunity to attend intensive academic program, which is composed of different lectures in nuclear engineering with experience from professors of European countries, with different opinions and approach. All studies are developed accordingly to the European requirements and can be recognized as a period abroad.
- during three weeks students get practical skills in modeling of different modes of nuclear power plant (will be used specialized software);
- open lectures on the base of our industrial partner Rosenergoatom, the branch of "Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant" / State Atomic Corporation “Rosatom” / Central Institute for Advanced Studies of State Atomic Corporation “Rosatom”
- deep knowledge in nuclear engineering, technologies, legislation, and innovations in Russian Federation and abroad
Arrival: July 13 – 14, 2019
Classes: July 15 – Aug 02, 2019
Departure: Aug 03 – 04, 2019
2 or 3 weeks of studies
ECTS credits: 5.0
- Early bird registration fee: 540 euro
- Regular Registration fee: 670 euro
- Early bird registration fee: 740 euro
- Regular Registration fee: 870 euro
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- Trip to Peterhof, world famous for its fountains;
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue;
- Excursion to beautiful suburbs near St. Petersburg with the palaces' visit. Pushkin / Pavlovsk / Oranienbaum;
- Campus tour;
- Russian language & culture class;
- Closing Ceremony in art space.
Deadline for registration:
- For EU students: June, 16
- For RUS students / who don’t need visa: July, 01
- For the rest: May, 12
Specialized background in Nuclear Engineering. Good command of English. All classes and out-of-class activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required. Applicants are expected to have at least 2 year of University level studies.
Course description can be sent on request to participant
PROFESSORS AND LECTURERS:
Vladimir Artisyuk, Rosatom CICE&T;
Roberto Zanino, Politecnico di Torino, Italy;
Emilio Minguez, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain;
Marco Enrico Ricotti, Politecnico di Milano, Italy;
Radek Skoda, Czech Technical University, Czech Republic.
Rosenergoatom, the branch of "Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant"
State Atomic Corporation “Rosatom”
Central Institute for Advanced Studies of State Atomic Corporation “Rosatom”
Politechnico di Torino
Politechnico di Milano