20 — 31 JULY, 2020
The course is held online
Do you want to learn more about nuclear engineering and have exciting holidays in the most beautiful city of Russia? Join this summer school!
The School provides the unique opportunity to attend intensive academic program, which is composed of different lectures in nuclear engineering with experience from professors of European countries, with different opinions and approach. All studies are developed accordingly to the European requirements and can be recognized as a period abroad.
- during three weeks students get practical skills in modeling of different modes of nuclear power plant (will be used specialized software);
- open lectures on the base of our industrial partner Rosenergoatom, the branch of "Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant" / State Atomic Corporation “Rosatom” / Central Institute for Advanced Studies of State Atomic Corporation “Rosatom”
- deep knowledge in nuclear engineering, technologies, legislation, and innovations in Russian Federation and abroad
Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 4.0
Participation fee: 20 000 Rubles
Deadline for registration: 06 July, 2020.
Specialized background in Nuclear Engineering. Good command of English. All classes and out-of-class activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required. Applicants are expected to have at least 2 year of University level studies.
Course description can be sent on request to participant
PROFESSORS AND LECTURERS: SPbPU professors, leading international professors and guest speakers from companies
- Rosenergoatom, the branch of "Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant"
- State Atomic Corporation “Rosatom”
- Central Institute for Advanced Studies of State Atomic Corporation “Rosatom”
- Politechnico di Torino
- Politechnico di Milano
- Power Machines Industry