Aug 05 - 16, 2019
Up-to -date interdisciplinary program provides an overview of technical and engineering aspects of innovative energy system design and implementation. Theoretical courses will analyze characteristics of renewable energy sources and examine the socioeconomic impact of energy transition. International professionals will boost your knowledge and skills in this highly demanded field of expertise.
Arrival: August 3 - 4, 2019
Classes: August 4 - 16, 2019
Departure: August 17 - 18, 2019
ECTS credits: 4.0
- Early bird registration fee: 540 euro
- Regular Registration fee: 600 euro
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.
- Basic knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies.
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue
- Excursion to Peterhof palace-ensemble with picturesque gardens, a countless number of fountains and giant golden statues
- Campus tour
Tutors' support and intercultural experience.
To make your experience as safe and rich in impressions as possible, our team of tutors will provide you with constant support and friendly assistance, be it airport pick-up or additional speaking practice or a company for exploring the most breathtaking places of St. Petersburg.
Please request the application form and submit the application package via e-mail: email@example.com