Modern SAP Technologies
05 — 23 AUGUST, 2019
Do you want to go deeper into SAP ERP knowledge? Then this course is for you!
This course describes the fundamental theory of enterprise resource planning systems and shows how the basic business processes interact with the SAP ERP in different functional areas.
Students will get acquainted with the solutions for enterprise management based on SAP ERP and analytical solutions based on SAP HANA.
- Understand the integration of business processes in SAP ERP;
- Understand the architecture of In-memory computing;
- Learn how SAP HANA provides new ERP analytical capabilities.
Arrival: Aug 03 – 04, 2019
Classes: Aug 05 – 23, 2019
Departure: Aug 24 – 25, 2019
Duration: 3 weeks
ECTS credits: 5.0
Early bird registration fee: 680 euro
Regular registration fee: 760 euro
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to company and cultural program.
The cultural program includes:
- Boat city tour for students to get acquainted with the beauty of the city.
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art.
- Pub Quiz in the city center of St. Petersburg.
- Visit to the “Baltika” Brewery/"Coca-Cola" factory where students can learn about the construction and logistic peculiarities of the plant.
- Picnic at the seashore of the Gulf of Finland where students can enjoy Russian style barbecue (optional, for extra price).
- Excursion to Pushkin, former tzar summer residence famous for its palace and park ensemble. Students will visit the outstanding Catherine Palace with glorious Amber room (optional, for extra price).
- Excursion to Peterhof palace-ensemble with picturesque gardens, a countless number of fountains and giant golden statues (optional, for extra price).
Deadline for registration:
Early bird deadline: April 15, 2019
- for non-EU citizens: May 13, 2019
- for EU citizens: June 10, 2019
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies.
Request the application form and submit the application package via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block 1 (approx.30 classroom hours)
- Overview of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver;
- Basic concepts used throughout SAP applications;
- Business processes in FI, CO, MM, PP, HCM and others;
- SAP Solutions Overview.
Block 2 (approx.10 classroom hours)
- Overview of SAP HANA;
- Architecture of SAP in-memory computing;
- Overview of data provisioning in SAP HANA;
- Modeling with SAP HANA;
- SAP HANA Interfaces to BI client tools.
Block 3 (approx.32 hours online studies)
- E-Learning, Exercises and Self-tests.
Block 4 (approx.6 classroom hours)
- Intensive course of Survival Russian.
University of Magdeburg;
Professors and lecturers:
Anna Valyukhova, expert in SAP, leading specialist at International Academic Competence Center "Polytechnic-SAP"
Mikhail Brusakov, visiting professor, SAP HANA Consultant at T-systems, Berlin (Germany)