Smart Manufacturing and Digital Future
13 — 24 JULY, 2020
The course is held online
Enjoy a 40% discount for the tuition fee of winter and summer on-campus programs in 2021*
*Available only for students who will have participated in the online courses of a relevant field of study in summer 2020.
Online lectures will be delivered synchronized as live talk with professors and groupmates. Records of classes will be available on SPbPU platform for 1 month after the course end.
This is a joint program developed in cooperation with Technische Universität Berlin (Germany). The program provides students fundamental and applied research activities in the field of intelligent robotics and control systems; practicing innovative technologies and hard- and software solutions for the problems of industrial automation and high-tech industrial control systems. Students analyze the interactive environment of cyber-physical and robotic systems to create new solutions and mathematical models in the field of intelligent robotics and control systems. Teams of students studies and demonstrate technologies of industrial object remote control, group control of team behavior of collaborative robots and situational control in conditions of uncertainty in the framework of applied developments.
Ects credits: 4.0
Participation fee: 21 400 Rubles
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits mailed by post.
Socio-cultural program of extracurricular activities and networking events are included*:
- Online International Party;
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Campus Tour with international buddies from PolyUnion club;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum.
*All of the listed above activities will to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Deadline for registration: June 29, 2020.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies.
Request the application form and submit the application package via e-mail: email@example.com
To be updated soon
Professors and lecturers
- Vyacheslav V. Potekhin, Associate Professor, Director of Centre SPbPU-FESTO «Synergy»;
- Vladimir N. Khokhlpvskiy, Associate Professor;
- Vadim A. Onufriev, Associate Professor;
- Aleksandra Müller, RWTH Aachen University;
- Melanie Buchsbaum, RWTH Aachen University;
- Anatolijs Zabašta, Dr. sc.ing. (Riga Technical University).
- Technische Universität Berlin (Germany) ;
- Riga Technical University.
- +7 (812) 534-25-31
- +7 (812) 534-13-65
- room 227, 28, Grazhdanskii prospect, 195220, St.Petersburg, Russia