Opportunities for cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices are designed to modernize and reinforce education, training, and youth systems.
Organizations participating in these opportunities should benefit from new approaches to education and training, a more professional and capable professional environment within their organization, and an increased capacity to work at an EU or international level.
Aim to support innovative practices and joint initiatives to promote cooperation, peer learning, and exchanges of experiences. Learn more
Designed to support innovation in higher education and business, develop new approaches to teaching and learning, promote entrepreneurship, and promote knowledge sharing. Learn more
Tackle skills gap and improve the adaptability of VET systems to sector-specific labour market needs and the demand for new skills. Learn more
Supports the modernization, accessibility, and internationalization of higher education in Partner Countries. Learn more
Consists of initiatives designed to foster cooperation and exchanges, improve the quality and recognition of youth work and support new non-formal learning mobility schemes in Partner Countries. Learn more
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University actively participates in international educational projects implemented within the Erasmus+ EU Program for education, training, youth and sport.
According to the Vice-Rector for International Relations in SPbPU D.G. Arseniev, "international educational projects make a great contribution to the development of mechanisms for educational program internationalization using the experience of leading countries".
In 2016 SPbPU became involved in eight Erasmus+ projects aimed at the support of academic mobility for students and teaching staff.
- «Master degree in innovative technologies in energy efficient buildings for russian & armenian universities and stakeholders» - MARUEEB
- Development and implementation of the master programme - “GREEN LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT“: advancing trans-eurasian accessibility through sustainable logistics management and ict competence (LOGON-U)
- Joint programs and framework for doctoral education in software engineering - THE «PATHWAYS TO PHD» - PWS@PHD
- Innovative teaching and learning strategies in open modeling and simulation environment for student-centered engineering education” – InMotion
- Applied curricula in space exploration and intelligent robotic systems (APPLE)