Advances and Applications in Plasma Physics
Learn about the plasma physics and thermonuclear fusion!
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Plasma physics and diagnostics
- Thermonuclear fusion
- Low temperature plasma
- Computational physics
- Thermonuclear neutron sources
- basic background and research experience in the top of modern physics
- potential to R&D in a variety of fields
- excellent analytical, critical and problem solving skills
- communication and study skills: ability to manage their own learning and to make use of primary research sources and reviews
- transferable skills necessary for employment: initiative, decision making and ability to undertake further professional training
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
Bachelor in Physics, Engineering, Applied Physics, Computer Science or similar. English language proficiency B+ level. Basic knowledge of Electrodynamics and Statistical physics is required. Entrance examination. Interview with the program coordinator.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 305 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 244 800 Rubles
Award: Master of Science
- EINDHOVEN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, THE NETHERLANDS
- UNIVERSITÉ DE LORRAINE, NANCY, FRANCE
- GHENT UNIVERSITY, BELGIUM
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - St. Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!
Learn more about MSc Degree Advances and Applications in Plasma Physics