Welcome to our streamlined Master's Degree Program "Business Engineering"!
The program is aimed at training professionals in business management with a focus on ICT using advanced theoretical and practical achievements in the field of enterprise architecture, business process reengineering, project management, development, implementation and maintenance of information systems.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Business process management;
- Enterprise Information Systems;
- E-business and mobile business (advanced level);
- Project Management;
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse
- IT Service Management
- Software Engineering;
- User Interface Design;
- Quality Management of Software Development and Implementation;
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 282 800 Rubles
- for Russian students: 228 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- studies entirely in English
- using modern IT
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars and international students’ projects
- combination of fundamental knowledge in the field of business management, business engineering and IT
- case studies developed in collaboration with St. Petersburg companies
- guest lectures by internationally known profs and practitioners
- opportunity to spend a semester abroad
Program Director: Prof. Dr. Igor V. Ilin, Head of the Graduate School of Business and Management
The teaching staff, involved in the program:
- Prof. Dr. Igor V. Ilin;
- Dr. Manfred Esser
- Oksana Y. Iliashenko;
- Anastasia I. Luovina;
- Konstantin V. Frolov;
- Svetlana V. Shirokova
Professionals from IT companies and enterprises are involved in the educational process, and professors from leading international universities, such as Lappeenranta University of Technology, University of Tampere (Finland), University of Munster (Germany) and others
After studies our students will be able to:
- manage design and development of enterprise architecture using modern methods, techniques and tools;
- develop and implement a strategy of IT architecture and IT infrastructure development;
- develop and implement projects on organizational changes implementation: business process reengineering, information systems implementation, digital transformation of the enterprise, e-business implementation, etc.;
- participate in development, implementation and maintenance of information systems, electronic and mobile business;
- apply general laws of economic processes, implement them in the form of model representations and formulate recommendations on the selection and implementation of solutions in the field of business management;
- be skilled in management, planning, analysis of requirements for software products development, implementation and maintenance;
- participate in development of documentation for certification and evaluation of software quality used at an enterprise;
- understand the complexity and ambiguity of social phenomena of reality, to support business communication both in Russian and English languages.
The uniqueness of the Master program is determined by the profile, which combines educational directions presented by administrative, economic, mathematical, social and IT disciplines, giving a holistic view on the main aspects, methods and information technology management. A large number of disciplines is supported by standards and technologies of enterprise management in Russia and worldwide ) (PRINCE2, Scrum, SAP ERP, Archi 4.0, Business Studio, MS Project).
Education can be realized on budget and commercial basis.
Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
Tampere University of Technology, Finland
University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!
- Program Director: Prof. Dr. Igor Ilyin, Head of Department of Information Systems in Economics and Management
- +7 (921) 876-38-95
- Alissa Dubgorn, Program Coordinator
- +7 (812) 534-73-89
- +7 (921) 789-08-61
- Polytechnicheskaya, 29, 3d University building, 195251 St. Petersburg