Life is about keeping things in balance. Master program in Electrical Engineering is aimed at training you to make the right technological and business decisions concerning generation and load, production and consumption, costs and environmental impact, reliability of energy supply and the investments for system’s development. High-level of leadership, analytical, multi engineering and management skills in the field of electro-energetic nets and equipment that you will obtain at SPbPU will help you to build your career at the international work market.
Duration 2 years
Module of professional orientation:
- Electrical Power Systems;
- High Voltage Technologies;
- Electromagnetic Compatibility;
- Engineering and Computer Graphics;
- Power Electronics; and etc.
General Scientific courses:
- History and Methodology of Science;
- English for Technical Communication;
- Scientific Discourse
- Scientific and Research Work;
- Internship Course Projects;
- Master thesis
Economics and Management courses:
- Financial Management;
- Supply Chain Management;
- Production Management
Tuition fee per year:
- for international students: 301 000 Rubles
- for Russian citizens: 231 600 Rubles
Diploma: MSc in Electrical Power Engineering; awarded by SPbPU, Russia
Double Diploma (optional):
- MSc in Electrical Power engineering; awarded by Brandenburg Technical University, Germany
- MSc in Electrical Power Engineering; awarded by SPbPU, Russia
- Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master’s degree in a relevant area
- English language proficiency - B+ (CEFR B2)
- Exam/ Test in a relevant field of studies
- Interview in English with the program coordinator (Skype option is available)
You are kindly requested to fill in an on-line application. Find further information concerning admission at SPbPUat SPbPU web-site.
- well-balanced curriculum of theoretical and practical courses;
- training by local and international specialists;
- double degree diploma option;
- program delivered in English;
- company visits to leading industrial enterprises;
- scientific research activities;
- multicultural environment;
- extracurricular activities;
BTU is a young and dynamic university offering multiple career opportunities. The university offers both theoretical and applied science faculties and has strong relationships with largest industrial companies such as Siemens.
Double Degree program
South-West Power Plant is the energy facility of a new generation equipped with the state-of-the-art equipment, modern energy systems and process automation.
Cosmopolitan cultural, industrial, scientific and business center, birth place of Russian president, background of famous Dostoevsky novels, UNESCO heritage site, most European city of Russia, St. Petersburg is a great place to live and to study.