International Business Development DD
Are you trying to get most of International Business Development? Join the right course you are searching for!
With us, you will gain comprehensive knowledge and practical skills to become true managers with high-level of leadership, analytical, cross-cultural and management skills in the field of international business. Boost your management career and be ready for challenging work at leading companies operating in the global market!
Why should you choose this program?
- International professional accreditation of the National Center for Professional and Public Accreditation with European standards
- Program has been implemented since 2013
- The focus of the program is to impart practical skills of management actions in business development in international markets - by case study, working in cross-cultural teams, business simulation, visits on enterprises
- Program is implemented with participation of professors from leading international universities and experts from industry
- Semester abroad in partner universities and business schools.
About the program
Fundamental background & Practical skills in the following fields:
Objective of the program
То prepare managers of international level with high-level leadership, analytical, cross-cultural and organizational qualities in the field of development and implementation of strategies for international business
Departments of marketing, foreign trade, sales and logistics in large international companies operating in Russian or international markets
Total workload / Credits
Tuition fee per year:
The program is taught in English
The program is accredited and certified by the National Center for Professional and Public Accreditation and fully complies with the international standards.
Key competencies and skills
- application of various advanced and non-standard quantitative and qualitative research methods
- strategy implementation and application of methods and tools for strategic analysis
- analysis of the company’s production costs
- analysis of scientific publications on specific topics with a focus on international management
- research activities in the relevant professional field by applying up-to-date research methods, information and communication technologies
- assessment of the impact of cultural differences in international business dealings
- assessment of the potential risks of different ways to expand into foreign markets
- creation of a strategy of export and international sales
- data analysis for making financial and investment decision
- application of supply sources analysis methods in global economy
|Modern Strategic Analysis||3|
|Research Methods in Management||2|
|Russian Language / Business English||3|
|Methodology of Science and Research||3|
|Digital Resources in Research||3|
|International Market Research||3|
|Intercultural Management / International Human Resource Management||3|
|International controlling / International Financial Reporting Standards and Taxation||3|
|Internship (Company Project)||6|
|Sales Management / International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management||4|
|Export and International Sales Management||4|
|International marketing Management||3|
|Academic Mobility Module||5|
|Internship (Company Project)||24|
Master’s thesis topics
- Innovative promotion strategy and suggestions for innovative promotion tools for Russia as a touristic destination: Thai market case study
- Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Ethiopian Agriculture Sector and Its Spillovers to Domestic Private Investment
- Economic valuation of the Russian market entry strategies for Iranian food companies
- Key elements of successful negotiation trainings: what German and Austrian companies do to improve their sales people's negotiation skills
- Research on negotiation tools and their usage by salespeople
- Personnel Adaptation Processes in International Companies Operating in Russia
- Comparison and Evaluation of the Operational Strategy for the Development of Enterprises in Europe and Asia
- The impact of leadership styles on employee motivation and commitment: an empirical study of international corporation
- Perceived customer value and its conversion to purchasing management guidelines
Students with good grades and high motivation enrolled in MSc International Business Development are offered to study semester abroad in one of the partner university.
With the knowledge and practical skills acquired by completion of the course many graduates can work for large international companies as managers in B2B segment, set up their own business with international focus, and continue to study for a PhD and become research experts.
Possible job positions:
- Head or Manager for strategic market development
- Head or Manager for foreign economic activities
- International project manager
- Global Market Manager
- Business development consultant
- Business owner
Leading professors and guest speakers
Professor Dmitry Gavrilov
CPIM, CSCP, SCOR-P, APICS Master CPIM Instructor, APICS Associate
CSCP Instructor, The Fresh Connection Instructor
Professor Dmitry Gavrilov
Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
Industry Expert, Entrepreneur
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia – Saint Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.