New Materials and Additive Technologies
Do you want to be at the junction of technique and technology and be a requirement professional in all engineering industries? Join our program!
The program is aimed to develop new functional and structural materials and systems based on physical and numerical simulation at the interface of physics, chemistry, engineering and computational mechanics.
Every technology is based on materials. Being at the beginning of everything you will achieve the highest results!
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- General education courses
- Advanced knowledge of material science
- Additive manufacturing
- Solid state joining techniques
- Simulation of metals and alloys structure and properties formation
- Automatization and robotics
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 305 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 244 800 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- individual approach and on-going assistance;
- the course is delivered in English;
- joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- international contacts for future career at top positions;
- communication with experts from leading construction and engineering companies;
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences, and forums;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Zhejiang University is a comprehensive research university with national and international impact. Research at Zhejiang University spans 12 academic disciplines. In 2012 it took the 1st place in the All-China ranking of universities.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University is a major research university in Shanghai. Today SJTU total enrollment of students amounts to 42,881, of which 1,598 are international students.
Politecnico di Torino is a partly-public engineering university based in Turin, Italy. Established in 1859, it is Italy’s oldest technical university. The university offers several courses in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Industrial Design.
Aalto University is a university primarily located in Greater Helsinki, Finland. It was established in 2010 as a merger of three major Finnish universities. The close collaboration between the scientific, business and arts communities is intended to foster multi-disciplinary education and research.
Graz University of Technology is one of five universities in Styria, Austria. The university is a public university. It offers 18 bachelors and 33 master’s study programmes (of which 16 are in English) across all technology and natural science disciplines.
The possibility to learn and practice Russian language.
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University: