Microelectronics of Telecommunication Systems
Are you keen on advanced electronics and communication systems? Then join us!
Master’s students of the Microelectronics of Telecommunication Systems course are trained to do research and development in the field of integrated circuits design as well as in micro- and nanoelectronics for up-to-date wireless telecommunications systems. The program covers RF, analog, and digital circuits design for receivers and transmitters and digital signal processing based on FPGA and microcontrollers.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Theory of Telecommunication Systems and Networks
- Design of Microelectronics Digital, Analog and RF Circuits
- Simulation and Optimization Methods in Integrated Circuits Design
- Physics of Integrated Circuit Technology
- Functional and Organic Microelectronics
- Microelectronics Filter Design
- Design of Integrated Transceivers
- Digital Signal Processing
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 301 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 231 600 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- the course is delivered in English;
- solid background in the field of advanced microelectronics;
- developing communication and learning skills: the ability to write coherent and consistent science papers and documents, the ability to manage your own learning and make use of primary research sources and reviews
- advanced software for computer integrated circuits simulations
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg (Germany) The University’s main principles are: the priority for research, interdisciplinary approach, innovation, and international cooperation.
International Master's degree program in “Microelectronics and Microsystems”
Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits (Germany) The Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits conducts research and development for industry and public authorities. The Institute researchers develop microelectronic systems and devices along with the required integrated circuits and software.
Leibniz University of Hannover (Germany)
Paris Polytechnic University (France)
Czech Technical University in Prague (Check Republic)
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!