Innovative Entrepreneurship DD
If you are looking for a challenge to get most of higher business education join our course: “Innovative Entrepreneurship”!
Innovation and entrepreneurship always keep pace together in the context of any competitive environment in today's world. It is always a challenge for companies to invent new groundbreaking products, reshape their internal strategies and create value through different ways of thinking to become highly competitive on a certain market.
The Master's program 'Innovative Entrepreneurship' is designed to teach how to overcome these challenges. The program enables graduates to obtain a real opportunity for starting up their business based on the ideas that they have developed during their bachelor's degree studies in engineering and other fields.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Manegement and Leadership;
- B2B Marketing;
- Marketing of Innovations;
- Managing Innovative Projects;
- Intellectual property management;
- Supply Chain Management and International Purchasing.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 282 800 Rubles
- for Russian students: 228 000 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
The focus of the program is to develop practical management skills relevant for starting up and development of small innovative companies and commercialization of students' ideas. Students' project works areperformed on the basis of the Russian-German Center for Entrepreneurship “Polytech Strascheg”. Students are offered an opportunity to study abroad at similar programs in Germany (Munich, Berlin).
- the course is entirely delivered in English;
- international startups development;
- regular participation in seminars, conferences and innovation forums;
- possibilities to do an internship in the Russian-German Entrepreneurship Center and St. Petersburg Teknopark;
- joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- international contacts for future career in the area of entrepreneurship;
- tours to leading companies;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- Scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
The Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE) has been working to create a culture of innovation and hone entrepreneurial skills for eleven years now. Several businesses have been started, and many students and professionals have received education while analysing complex innovation processes.
PolytechStrascheg The Russian-German Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship "Polytech Strascheg” is founded on a cooperation between the Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University (SPbSPU) and the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE, Munich).
Technical university of Berlin, Germany. The TU Berlin strives to promote the dissemination of knowledge and to facilitate technological progress by adhering to the principles of excellence and quality. The university provides with a strong regional, national and international networking partnerships with science and industry.
Technopark – made to create a favorable environment for the organization and development of small enterprises of high-tech, high-tech business, support of creative activity staff, faculty and students of the University.
Ingria incubator helps high-tech projects to receive the support which is necessary for further growth. The business incubator was established in 2008, and during that time have helped more than 200 startups to take their first steps in the market, form a professional team, get investments and find customers.
The Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE), with the mission to accelerate entrepreneurship in Russia, has developed a reputation for quality programming, innovative training and concrete results.
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!