Innovative Entrepreneurship DD
If you are looking for a challenge to get most of higher business education join our course: “Innovative Entrepreneurship”!
No enrollment in 2023
Innovation and entrepreneurship always keep pace together in the context of any competitive environment in today's world. It is always a challenge for companies to invent new groundbreaking products, reshape their internal strategies and create value through different ways of thinking to become highly competitive on a certain market.
The Master's program 'Innovative Entrepreneurship' is designed to teach how to overcome these challenges. The program enables graduates to obtain a real opportunity for starting up their business based on the ideas that they have developed during their bachelor's degree studies in engineering and other fields.
Why should you choose this program?
- Program has been implemented since 2015
- The focus of the program is to develop practical management skills relevant for starting up and development of small innovative companies and commercialization of students' ideas.
- Double-degree option
- Program is implemented with participation of professors from leading international universities and experts from industry
- Semester abroad in partner universities and business schools, ERASMUS+ scholarships to study abroad
About the program
Who can apply for the program
Major areas of expertise
Possible job positions
2 years, full-time
1 semester abroad (optional) or the 1st academiс year at a partner university - Technical University of Berlin (Германия) (Double Degree option)
Total workload / Credits
Tuition fee per year:
The program is taught in English
Employment with international and Russian companies in the sphere of
|Modern Strategic Analysis||3|
|Research Methods in Management||2|
|Russian Language / Business English||3|
|Methodology of Science and Research||3|
|Digital Resources in Research||3|
|Intercultural Management / Personal Skills and Leadership||5|
|Internship (Company Project)||6|
|Sales Management / International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management||4|
|Academic Mobility Module||5|
|Internship (Company Project)||24|
- Russian startup companies at crowd-funding venues
- Study of the amount of investment in marketing of organizations operating on the world markets of advanced manufacturing technologies
- Technology foresight in strategic planning of the innovative development of chemical enterprises
- Gender aspects of entrepreneurship
- Strategy for promoting Russia as a tourist destination on the Thai market
- Corporate accelerators as a tool for open innovation
- Study of opportunities, threats and strategies regarding foreign business in Russia at the example of wind energy
- Using advertising tools on social networks to promote online retailers
- Development of a model for the introduction of hackathons as tools for attracting qualified personnel in the IT industry
- Research on the impact of economic sanctions on small and medium-size businesses in Russia
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
Study abroad and Double Degree partners
Students with good grades and high motivation enrolled are offered to study semester abroad. The best students will be offered to pass selection committee to gain Double Degree option to study the 1st academic year at partner university.
The TU Berlin is one of the largest universities of technology in Germany. One of our most important tasks is to educate our students to meet the challenges of a world increasingly characterized by technology and progress. University rankings pay testimony to our successes by continually ranking the TU Berlin among the top academic institutions around the world.
Master's degree program " Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability ".
The Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE) has been working to create a culture of innovation and hone entrepreneurial skills for eleven years now. Several businesses have been started, and many students and professionals have received education while analysing complex innovation processes.
PolytechStrascheg The Russian-German Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship "Polytech Strascheg” is founded on a cooperation between the Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University (SPbSPU) and the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE, Munich).
Technical university of Berlin, Germany. The TU Berlin strives to promote the dissemination of knowledge and to facilitate technological progress by adhering to the principles of excellence and quality. The university provides with a strong regional, national and international networking partnerships with science and industry.
Leading professors and guest speakers
Professor Alexander V. Kozlov
Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
Modern strategic analysis (Engl.), Strategic management (Engl.), Project Management (Engl.)
Professor Olaf Hauer
Co-Founder and Managing Partner iNTG, International Master Coach, Facilitator, Trainer,
Professor Dmitry Gavrilov
CPIM, CSCP, SCOR-P, APICS Master CPIM Instructor, APICS Associate
CSCP Instructor, The Fresh Connection Instructor
Professor Dmitry Garanin
Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
Industry Expert, Entrepreneur
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!
Learn more about MSc Degree Innovative Entrepreneurship
In Germany we are studying the double degree program, which is implemented jointly with SPbPU. Before us, no one came to St. Peter..
- Russia, 195220, Saint-Petersburg, Grazhdanskiy pr. 28 A, room 502
- Nikita Lukashevich, Program Coordinator
- +7 (931) 252-66-22