Technology Leadership and Entrepreneurship
Are you curious of starting career in innovative technology sphere?
Taking into consideration the emergence of new technologies and constantly changing of our environment which leads to uncertainty, there is a huge need for people with entrepreneurial skills who can answer these challenges. Companies are looking for employees who can generate new ideas easily, ready to learn fast and to adapt easily for everyday changing situation.
The program is designed for students aiming at pursuing an entrepreneurial career. It allows them to initiate and carry out genuine entrepreneurial projects. The program consists of two main tracks: Entrepreneurship (tech) and Intrapreneurship. It offers a unique opportunity to turn students` technology business ideas into successful start-ups (Entrepreneurship (tech)) yet to develop leaders and professionals inside the innovative ventures (Intrapreneurship)
The program is designed for students aiming at pursuing an entrepreneurial career. It allows them to initiate and carry out genuine entrepreneurial projects.
The program consists of two main tracks: Entrepreneurship (tech) and Intrapreneurship. It offers a unique opportunity to turn students` technology business ideas into successful start-ups (Entrepreneurship (tech)) yet to develop leaders and professionals inside the innovative ventures (Intrapreneurship).
Area of study: “Launching and managing knowledge-intensive production ventures”
Award: Master of science (MSc)
Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in any subject area, all applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency at B+ level
Examination in the field of entrepreneurship and interview in English language with program coordinator (option – via Skype)
Written online application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at the official website of SPbPU english.spbstu.ru
Duration of program: 2 years
- for foreign students: 301 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 231 600 Rubles
Why Technology leadership and entrepreneurship program?
Possibility to choose the most suitable educational track for you:
- Start-up accelerator for students who will take track №1. Moreover, we provide mentors for students who want to make their own start-up
- Possibilities to do an internship in Russian leading technological companies: CML , BIOCAD and others
- REAL PROJECTS: unique opportunity to start and develop your own business or to take part into the real industrial project
- Leading Russian and international professors, coaches, business angels and guest lecturers will help students to build entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial career
- Experienced coaches and mentors will help and challenge you on the way to make a successful career
- Wide range of opportunities for international mobility (a semester abroad in Germany, Finland and other countries)
- The program has a supervisory council which includes leading experts in innovative and industrial business.
- This program takes place in St. Petersburg, one of European`s most beautiful university towns and a high-tech hotspot in Russia. Students will live and study in the designated “cultural capital” of Russia.
The first term is a broad view on what you will do during your master. Firstly we provide some courses for personal development. You will know how to be a leader and find your own way in the world. Every educational module is reflection of studying philosophy "Learning by doing". All students will get a possibility to work in a team on a real project to present it in the end of the semester.
Starting from the second term we divided program into 2 tracks: Entrepreneurship (tech) and Intrapreneurship. Now you may continue working on your own idea or start learning about intrapreneurship. During the whole semester students from Track №2 will have internship in the already existed project. Students from Track №1 will work on their own projects.
Running into the third semester you have to make decision which track is more convenient for you. Both tracks are focused on co-creation education. You continue working on your business project or developing existed project. All students will learn how to internationalize the business and make it successful in global market.
The final term is time of working hard on your master thesis. Your master thesis can be a business plan of your venture, a consultancy plan for a company or research work on Entrepreneurship.
- Russia - CompMechLab (Russia`s leading engineering center)
- Russia - BIOCAD (Russia's leading innovative biotechnology company)
- Russia - Russian-German Center for innovation and entrepreneurship "Polytech Strascheg", Technopark and Business incubator
- Germany - Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship, Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Germany - Technical University of Berlin
- +7 (812) 591-65-28
- +7 (921) 999-52-95 (Program coordinator: Vladimir Shchegolev)
- Russia, 195251, St. Petersburg, Polytechnicheskay str, 29AF, Scientific-research building, G. 3.10