Energy Efficient and Sustainable Building
If you consider Energy Efficiency to be an up-to-date issue and searching for professional development in this field join our course!
Being keen on energy efficient issues is a rational choice for students willing to be in demand on current labour market. We provide our students with a great challenge to gain high-level knowledge in design, construction and maintenance of energy efficient buildings.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Up-to-date energy efficient technologies and solutions
- Civil engineering insights;
- Structural design and analysis;
- Construction Projects Management in the context of energy efficiency and sustainability;
- Investment and Budgeting of energy efficient buildings;
- Publishing and scientific research work.
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 305 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 244 800 Rubles
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
- individual approach and on-going assistance;
- the course is fully taught in English;
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- using advanced computer technology in construction;
- online communication between students and teachers via intranet web-site based on Moodle system (https://dl-ice.spbstu.ru/);
- online distance learning using Moodle system
- communication with experts from leading construction and engineering companies;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
Being the largest technical university in Italy, it offers undergraduate, graduate and higher education courses in engineering, architecture and design (https://www.polimi.it/).
Pursues top teaching and research in the fields of the engineering sciences and the technical-natural sciences. Ultimately, the quality of the education and training at Graz University of Technology is carried by the strength of its knowledge-oriented and applied research. Numerous competence centers, the Christian-Doppler laboratories, special research fields, research focuses, and large EU projects are only a few examples of the University’s extremely active and successful research.
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!