Energy Efficient and Sustainable Building
If you consider Energy Efficiency to be an up-to-date issue and searching for professional development in this field join our course!
Being keen on energy efficient issues is a rational choice for students willing to be in demand on current labour market. We provide our students with a great challenge to gain high-level knowledge in design, construction and maintenance of energy efficient buildings.
- individual approach and on-going assistance;
- the course is fully taught in English;
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- using advanced computer technology in construction;
- online communication between students and teachers via intranet web-site based on Moodle system (https://dl-ice.spbstu.ru/);
- online distance learning using Moodle system
- communication with experts from leading construction and engineering companies;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
|General Science Module||History and Methodology of Science||3|
|Foreign Language in Professional Activities||4|
|Basic Module||Digital Modeling of Buildings and Structures BIM||2|
|Special Units of the Dissertation Research||4|
|Project Management in Industry||4|
|Principal Subjects Module||Renewable Energy Sources||2|
|Energy Efficient Building Materials||2|
|Water Supply and Water Treatment||2|
|Design of Energy Efficient Buildings||4|
|Energy Efficient Engineering Systems||2|
|Special Course on Building Materials||2|
|Reliability of Building Structures||3|
|Economy of Real Estate||2|
|Project Management in Construction||2|
|International Communications in the Construction Business||2|
|Business Planning in Construction||2|
|Information Technologies for Territory Development||2|
|Geoinformation Technology in Construction||2|
|Building Design. BIM||5|
|Sustainable development of natural-technical systems||5|
|Mobility Module||Educational Foresight||5|
|Design Activity Module||Introductory Practice||6|
|Master's Research Work in the Semester||21|
|Preparation and Defense of Master Thesis||6|
Tuition fee per year:
- for foreign students: 305 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 244 800 Rubles
Award: Master of Science in Engineering
You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU web-site.
Being the largest technical university in Italy, it offers undergraduate, graduate and higher education courses in engineering, architecture and design (https://www.polimi.it/).
Pursues top teaching and research in the fields of the engineering sciences and the technical-natural sciences. Ultimately, the quality of the education and training at Graz University of Technology is carried by the strength of its knowledge-oriented and applied research. Numerous competence centers, the Christian-Doppler laboratories, special research fields, research focuses, and large EU projects are only a few examples of the University’s extremely active and successful research.
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - Saint-Petersburg - will reward you with unforgettable experience!